Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So today has been an ok day just been relaxing listening to the rain. Wishing I could move back closer to post being in Indiana is nothing but stress here for me. Worse then this deployment. Me and a friend have made a page for other army wives to come and join to talk, meet and vent too. We have so many dinners and play dates oh and also girls nights out set up for the ladies who need a break. Im so pleased with it all.

Im also wanting to buy a new camera so I can start taking pictures of people maybe start my own buisness. Its such a big passion for me and I love to edit pictures to. I have my own page on facebook that I edit pictures for others. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001208526230&ref=ts

Tomorrow I am meeting up with a friend to take pictures of him and his adorable little boy Im so excited and cant wait. So maybe if things go right I can make a carree out of all this photography thing. I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment