Monday, July 12, 2010

The home life

So I moved back to my home state to be with my family to get support on my moment of weakness. Since I have been home the 2 1/2 months that hes been gone has been very stressful. My family dont understand and all we do is fight more. I wold normally just sit in my room and talk to military wives on facebook. I dont know what to do to get them to talk to me or atleast listen to me when I need it. When I try getting out of the house they bitch and it drives me insane. Being home with my family is stressing me out more then this deployment. :(


My friends also dont understand. Iv actually had someone tell me they dont understand so they dont know what to say to me. What am I to do? No one calls or txt me as much anymore and it does bother me and hurt my feelings. Iv always been there for my friends no matter what even when I didnt understand. Im a good listner. I feel like they dont want to listen to me when I need that friend so I confide in girls on facebook and thank god for them.

Adams family has been very supportive and are there for me when I need them. It just sucks that they are two states away from me. They are amazing people and I see where Adam gets his charm from. I couldnt ask for a better man in my life. I miss him like crazy and ready for him to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment